Game #97 GameThread: Jays @ Cleveland

New, 414 comments
Winslow Townson-USA TODAY Sports

Let's just keep this one a 'within one possession game'.

We have Marcus Stroman vs. Danny Salazar.

No Tulo today.

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS CLEVELAND INDIANS
Jose Bautista - RF Bradley Zimmer - CF
Russell Martin - C Francisco Lindor - SS
Josh Donaldson - 3B Michael Brantley - LF
Justin Smoak - 1B Edwin Encarnacion - DH
Kendrys Morales - DH Jose Ramirez - 2B
Steve Pearce - LF Carlos Santana - 1B
Kevin Pillar - CF Abraham Almonte - RF
Ryan Goins - SS Yan Gomes - C
Darwin Barney - 2B Giovanny Urshela - 3B
Marcus Stroman - RHP Danny Salazar - RHP

GO JAYS GO!

As always, remember we have rules around there. Mostly it's "don't be terrible". If a moderator ask you to stop doing something, please stop. Remember losing makes Tom a wee bit grumpy. Also don't debate the rules in the thread. Send Tom a note instead (he doesn't get near enough email).

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.