Game #98 GameThread: Jays @ Cleveland

New, 174 comments
Denny Medley-USA TODAY Sports

So which is worse, losing by a dozen runs or being walked off? Both I guess.

No Tulo again today, hamstring problem apparently. And Martin gets the day game after night game day off.

I'm going to be dealing with parent issues today, so won't be around the thread much.

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS CLEVELAND
Jose Bautista - RF Carlos Santana - 1B
Russell Martin - C Francisco Lindor - SS
Josh Donaldson - 3B Michael Brantley - LF
Justin Smoak - 1B Edwin Encarnacion - DH
Kendrys Morales - DH Jose Ramirez - 2B
Steve Pearce - LF Brandon Guyer - RF
Kevin Pillar - CF Abraham Almonte - CF
Ryan Goins - SS Yan Gomes - C
Darwin Barney - 2B Giovanny Urshela - 3B
J.A. Happ - LHP Corey Kluber - RHP

GO JAYS GO!

As always, remember we have rules around there. Mostly it's "don't be terrible". If a moderator ask you to stop doing something, please stop. Remember losing makes Tom a wee bit grumpy. Also don't debate the rules in the thread. Send Tom a note instead (he doesn't get near enough email).

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.