Game #99 GameThread: A's @ Jays

New, 703 comments
Nick Turchiaro-USA TODAY Sports

Another day, another game. The A's are in town this time.

The A's have Chris Smith starting against us....not our Chris Smith. but their Chris Smith. He's making his third start of the season. He has a 2.77 ERA in 13 innings. He's allowed 9 hits, 2 home runs, 3 walks and 8 strikeouts. I found out something cool, the first Smith link above is to the A's pitcher SB page, the middle one is to our CS's page and the last one goes to the Yankees' CS.

And you know how things have gone with Francisco.......

No Morales today, Bautista is DH. Tulo's back in the lineup.

Today's Lineups

OAKLAND A'S TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Rajai Davis - CF Jose Bautista - DH
Marcus Semien - SS Russell Martin - C
Ryon Healy - DH Josh Donaldson - 3B
Khris Davis - LF Justin Smoak - 1B
Jed Lowrie - 2B Steve Pearce - LF
Yonder Alonso - 1B Troy Tulowitzki - SS
Matt Chapman - 3B Ezequiel Carrera - RF
Josh Phegley - C Kevin Pillar - CF
Matt Joyce - RF Ryan Goins - 2B
Chris Smith - RHP Francisco Liriano - LHP

GO JAYS GO!

As always, remember we have rules around there. Mostly it's "don't be terrible". If a moderator ask you to stop doing something, please stop. Remember losing makes Tom a wee bit grumpy. Also don't debate the rules in the thread. Send Tom a note instead (he doesn't get near enough email).

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.