Game #100 GameThread: A's @ Blue Jays

New, 576 comments
Ray Carlin-USA TODAY Sports

We sad Dunkirk this morning. It was good but sad. Sad Sad Sad.

So, Jays, I'd love you to improve my mood.

100 game in. And we have a tough one tonight, facing Sonny Gray, 3.66 ERA in 15 starts. And Cesar Valdez gets his first start as a Blue Jay and 4th career MLB start. He has a 2.70 ERA in 10 relief innings this year.

Today's Lineups

OAKLAND A'S TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Matt Joyce - RF Jose Bautista - RF
Marcus Semien - SS Russell Martin - C
Yonder Alonso - 1B Josh Donaldson - 3B
Khris Davis - LF Justin Smoak - 1B
Jed Lowrie - 2B Kendrys Morales - DH
Ryon Healy - DH Troy Tulowitzki - SS
Matt Chapman - 3B Ezequiel Carrera - LF
Bruce Maxwell - C Kevin Pillar - CF
Rajai Davis - CF Ryan Goins - 2B
Sonny Gray - RHP Cesar Valdez - RHP

GO JAYS GO!

As always, remember we have rules around there. Mostly it's "don't be terrible". If a moderator ask you to stop doing something, please stop. Remember losing makes Tom a wee bit grumpy. Also don't debate the rules in the thread. Send Tom a note instead (he doesn't get near enough email).

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.