The Best Tweets from the Jays Series at Cleveland

New, 7 comments

I read through all the terrible tweets so you don't have to

Raj Mehta-USA TODAY Sports

Here's a comprehensive list of the best tweets from the Jays Series at Progressive Stadium:

On reliving the pain from October, 2016:

On the best fans in all of MLB:

An ode to the departed EE:

On the continued unpredictability of 2017:

On the struggles of other Cleveland other sports teams:

On Andrew Miller's first blown save of 2017:

On our guys, who like to try new things every once in a while:

On our hopes, which have now turned to distant dreams:

On the first parrot sighting we did not enjoy:

On unexplored possibilities:

On new things we should do more often:

On the sheer wonderment that is Kevin Pillar:

On things we weren't sure existed:

On being able to communicate our feelings:

On the glory days of last year:

On who Stroman was really praying for:

On the driving force behind 2017 Justin Smoak:

On our one request:

On sentences we never thought we'd read:

On the anxieties of transitioning Biagini back to the bullpen:

On rare events:

On something that happened way too many times:

On the continued spiking of our heart rates:

On MLB's strict rules:

On McBroom's lengthy journey to his new team:

Joe, who is also all of us in 2017:

On regrets:

On Cleveland's slight over-exuberance after winning Game 2:

On likely acquisition targets:

On strategies for a comeback in Game 3:

On things we think surely can't be real but apparently are:

On the first of many opportunities to have fun with our new acquisitions' names:

Lastly, if you're still feeling sad about getting swept...this is for you:

BONUS: Ladies and Gentlemen - The Stro Show:

Think I missed a Tweet? Feel free to embed it in the comments!