Game #101 GameThread: A's @ Jays

New, 382 comments
Nick Turchiaro-USA TODAY Sports

We have a win streak going.

No Martin today, Donaldson, Smoak, Morales and Pearce move up a spot each.

Paul Blackburn makes his 5th career start. He's 1-1 with a 2.88 ERA. And, well, you know how Marco has been doing of late.

Today's Lineups

OAKLAND A'S TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Matt Joyce - RF Jose Bautista - RF
Marcus Semien - SS Josh Donaldson - 3B
Jed Lowrie - 2B Justin Smoak - 1B
Khris Davis - LF Kendrys Morales - DH
Yonder Alonso - 1B Steve Pearce - LF
Ryon Healy - DH Troy Tulowitzki - SS
Matt Chapman - 3B Miguel Montero - C
Josh Phegley - C Kevin Pillar - CF
Rajai Davis - CF Ryan Goins - 2B
Paul Blackburn - RHP Marco Estrada - RHP

Not that it has to do with the GameThread, but I love this picture of Ryan Goins. I love that he's down at the level of the kids:

GO JAYS GO!

As always, remember we have rules around there. Mostly it's "don't be terrible". If a moderator ask you to stop doing something, please stop. Remember losing makes Tom a wee bit grumpy. Also don't debate the rules in the thread. Send Tom a note instead (he doesn't get near enough email).

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.