Game #103 GameThread: Angels @ Jays

New, 393 comments
Dan Hamilton-USA TODAY Sports

Nice to have a little win streak going. Let's hope it continues.

I'm off on holiday for the next couple of weeks, after today. Well, might get to see some of tomorrow's game. I'll check in, as WiFi allows.

This will be Parker Bridwell's 8th career start. He's 4-1 with a 3.09 ERA, so he's been doing pretty well in his rookie season. Happ had been doing well, until his last start, that one wasn't good. I'm hoping he got it out of his system.

Today's Lineups

LOS ANGELES ANGELS TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Yunel Escobar - 3B Jose Bautista - RF
Mike Trout - CF Russell Martin - C
Albert Pujols - DH Josh Donaldson - 3B
C.J. Cron - 1B Justin Smoak - 1B
Andrelton Simmons - SS Kendrys Morales - DH
Kole Calhoun - RF Steve Pearce - LF
Martin Maldonado - C Troy Tulowitzki - SS
Shane Robinson - LF Kevin Pillar - CF
Kaleb Cowart - 2B Ryan Goins - 2B
Parker Bridwell - RHP J.A. Happ - LHP

GO JAYS GO!

As always, remember we have rules around there. Mostly it's "don't be terrible". If a moderator ask you to stop doing something, please stop. Remember losing makes Tom a wee bit grumpy. Also don't debate the rules in the thread. Send Tom a note instead (he doesn't get near enough email).

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.