Game #104 GameThread: Angels @ Jays

New, 317 comments
Dan Hamilton-USA TODAY Sports

So I'm away for a bit, so the GameThreads posts will be pretty short. As I type this Liriano is still our starter today....it could change in a hurry.

This is game 2 of 3 with the Angels.

Today's Lineups

LOS ANGELES ANGELS TORONTO BLUE JAYS
Yunel Escobar - 3B Jose Bautista - RF
Mike Trout - CF Josh Donaldson - 3B
Albert Pujols - DH Justin Smoak - 1B
C.J. Cron - 1B Kendrys Morales - DH
Andrelton Simmons - SS Steve Pearce - LF
Kole Calhoun - RF Ezequiel Carrera - CF
Martin Maldonado - C Miguel Montero - C
Shane Robinson - LF Darwin Barney - 2B
Cliff Pennington - 2B Ryan Goins - SS
Yusmeiro Petit - RHP Francisco Liriano - LHP

GO JAYS GO!

As always, remember we have rules around there. Mostly it's "don't be terrible". If a moderator ask you to stop doing something, please stop. Remember losing makes Tom a wee bit grumpy. Also don't debate the rules in the thread. Send Tom a note instead (he doesn't get near enough email).

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.