Game #84 GameThread: Astros @ Blue Jays

New, 542 comments
Kevin Sousa-USA TODAY Sports

I'm taking a couple of days away in Waterton National Park. It is very nice here, much quieter than Banff, but the WiFi is.....well let's say it works occasionally.

Jays have the Astros in town, for the last series before the break.

I won't be around for the lineups.

We have Lance McCullers, 7-1, 2.69 vs. Francisco Liriano 4-4, 5.66. today.

GO JAYS GO!

As always, remember we have rules around there. Mostly it's "don't be terrible". If a moderator ask you to stop doing something, please stop. Remember losing makes Tom a wee bit grumpy. Also don't debate the rules in the thread. Send Tom a note instead (he doesn't get near enough email).

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.