Game #85 GameThread: Astros @ Jays

New, 257 comments
Adam Hunger-USA TODAY Sports

We are going to be working our way home from Waterton this afternoon, so I have to do the GameThread early, while I have some WiFi. Funny, when you are in a beautiful place like this, they don't really care about WiFi, guess I'm supposed to be looking at nature and stuff.

I did see this guy yesterday:

GO JAYS GO!

As always, remember we have rules around there. Mostly it's "don't be terrible". If a moderator ask you to stop doing something, please stop. Remember losing makes Tom a wee bit grumpy. Also don't debate the rules in the thread. Send Tom a note instead (he doesn't get near enough email).

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.