clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Game #160 GameThread: Jays @ Yankees

Brad Penner-USA TODAY Sports

We've made it to the last series of the season, three day games against the Yankees. I wish we were playing for something, but it is all we have until the long off-season. We might as well enjoy it.

If you missed it Taylor Cole has been added to the roster. I'd imagine we'll only see him if there is a blow out.

Hezel Mae gives us this bit of news:

Which is the right way to go about it, whatever might happen.

And there is this:

Today's lineup. No Smoak today.

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS NEW YORK YANKEES
Teoscar Hernandez - CF Aaron Hicks - LF
Josh Donaldson - 3B Jacoby Ellsbury - CF
Jose Bautista - DH Aaron Judge - RF
Kendrys Morales - 1B Didi Gregorius - SS
Michael Saunders - RF Starlin Castro - 2B
Ezequiel Carrera - LF Greg Bird - 1B
Raffy Lopez - C Chase Headley - DH
Ryan Goins - 2B Todd Frazier - 3B
Richard Urena - SS Austin Romine - C
Joe Biagini - RHP Masahiro Tanaka - RHP

GO JAYS GO!

As always, remember we have rules around there. Mostly it's "don't be terrible". If a moderator ask you to stop doing something, please stop. Remember losing makes Tom a wee bit grumpy. Also don't debate the rules in the thread. Send Tom a note instead (he doesn't get near enough email).

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.