Monday bantering

New, 85 comments

Bits and pieces

MLB: Toronto Blue Jays at Tampa Bay Rays
Is that the FO opening their wallet?
Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports

With the Winter Meetings happening this week, the biggest question is What can we expect from the Blue Jays at the meetings? Answer? Not too much...

That’s because there is no place for the Jays among the high rollers.

Bu there is some pleasing Jays related Winter Meeting news:

And if you are still unsure what the Winter Meetings are and why they are important. its ok, I’ve got you covered. Here are the Winter Meetings FAQs!

But here are 10 topics to watch at the Winter Meetings.

Here are the 10 teams with prospects to trade.

And here is why Happ, Gray and Bumgarner will be greatly discussed by teams.

And to end, a long read but well worth it.

Kyler Murray is the 2018 Heisman Trophy winner, the AP college football Player of the Year and he’s about to compete in the College Football Playoff. but the A’s No. 9 overall pick in the 2018 Draft will be playing baseball next season:

Here is how his baseball and football skills amplify each other, explained by experts.

Could he go all the way and be a legitimate two sport athlete like Bo Jackson, Deion Sanders or Brian Jordan? Time will tell.