There are some Blue Jays injury notes:
- Aledmys Diaz has started to take batting practice. He might start a rehab assignment at the end of the week.
- Tulo is running, taking BP and fielding grounders, he’s got a follow up with his surgeon coming up.
- Randal Grichuk will start playing rehab games by the end of next week.
- Marcus Stroman isn’t throwing yet.
- Steve Pearce hasn’t swung a bat yet.
The Jays had a team meeting after the game yesterday.
We have lineups! pic.twitter.com/vhfbft6B4D— Ben Wagner (@benwag247) May 19, 2018