There isn’t a lot for Blue Jays news.
- Devon Travis is back in the lineup. I’ll admit I was worried that his knee issue would linger. Glad to see him back.
- Josh Donaldson isn’t back yet.
- Steve Pearce has hit in batting practice and might start his rehab assignment by the end of the week.
- No surprise, MLB has extended Roberto Osuna’s administrative leave through to June 18th. But that might be the last extension, since he’s scheduled to go to court that day. Soon after that MLB should make a decision on a suspension.
- Marcus Stroman will pitch for Dunedin Wednesday, and he’s posted video of a workout: