GameThread Game #75: Blue Jays at Angels

New, comments

It's Christmas in June. at Angel Stadium and the Halos are giving out Mike Trout Nutcrackers.

This may or may not have enticed me to purchase a last minute ticket and go.

Here are the lineups for tonight.

Today's Lineups

TORONTO BLUE JAYS LOS ANGELES ANGELS
Steve Pearce - LF Ian Kinsler - 2B
Justin Smoak - 1B Mike Trout - DH
Yangervis Solarte - 3B Justin Upton - LF
Kendrys Morales - DH Albert Pujols - 1B
Kevin Pillar - CF Luis Valbuena - 3B
Russell Martin - C Andrelton Simmons - SS
Randal Grichuk - RF Kole Calhoun - RF
Aledmys Diaz - SS Martin Maldonado - C
Devon Travis - 2B Michael Hermosillo - CF
Marco Estrada - RHP Andrew Heaney - LHP

We are glad you are here, and hope you feel welcome. As a reminder, we have rules. Mostly it's "don't be terrible." If a moderator asks you to stop doing something, please stop. If you want to discuss the rules, don't do it in the thread. Email Tom instead. We also have a BBB Glossary full of GameThread lingo you can find here.

This GameThread is brought to you by the Write-In Luke Maile campaign, and the Blue Jays Nation—Bluebird Banter Bipartisan Committee for Better Back Catchers (BJNBBBBCBBC).