Today’s Blue Jays lineup

New, comments
Toronto Blue Jays v Tampa Bay Rays
Martin claiming his position.
Photo by Brian Blanco/Getty Images

Danny Jansen isn’t in today’s lineup. Best to have him make his first start catching a pitch who he knows. But, Martin is playing third today and I’m thinking that’s his spot for the next few days. When Gurriel comes back, who knows what they will do. Of course, many things could happen by then.

And, after a terrible game yesterday, Pillar is sitting and Randal Grichuk is in center.

I wish we could dump one bullpen arm and get another fielder for the bench. The bench looks pretty thin. I don’t understand the point of 8 guys in the pen.