The Blue Jays have released their 2019 schedule. You can find it at bluejays.com, but I’ll post it below.
- The starts March 28th at home against the Tigers and then the Orioles come to town before our first road trip.
- The team is going to San Francisco in early May. I want to go to a game at AT&T, but this is in May, just 2 games and they are off to Chicago after. If they were staying on the west coast I’d go for sure.
- They are also going to Denver (end of May/June). It is a beautiful park and great city to visit.
- The visit to Seattle is in late-August and they play the Dodgers in LA just before that, so that might make a fun road trip, see two cities and 6 games.
- They go to Atlanta again, in early Sept.
- We play at home on Canada Day, against the Royals.
- We also have a Mother’s Day home game.
- The season ends at home with two series, Orioles and Rays for 3 games each.
Anyway, take a look and tell us what road trips you would like. I want to keep checking parks off my list, but there is a long home stand in Toronto in August, three games each against the Yankees, Rangers and Mariners. That might be a good time for a visit to Toronto.