FanPost

2019 Adopt-a-Jay

Recently it has been shown that particular BBB members are particularly fond of particular Blue Jays, so I've decided to make a post to clear some of this up and make it legitimate and official on who exactly is the biggest fan of which player! (note: it is not a competition)

For example, friendly neighborhood carnivorous fish, barraqudie, is known to like one particular Marco Estrada, who's time with the team seems to have unfortunately passed on.

So, BBB, who you got? Who's your player, the one player that enamors you more than any other, and why? Which Jay are we going to say, "Oh man, that guy - I wonder what BBB Member X would think of that!" Who's honor are you going to defend until the code of honor is replaced by something modern?

Adopt your Blue Jay now!

Editor's Note: It's highly recommended to not pick Vlad Jr because really, we know. Put a personal flair on your love, please. We can't all ride the same horse.

SP Marcus Stroman - jmarples
SP Matt Shoemaker - Belisarius
SP Ryan Borucki - barraqudie
SP Aaron Sanchez - siggian
SP Clayton Richard -
SP Sean Reid-Foley - MrSunday
SP Eric Pardinho - Erik T
SP Adam Kloffenstein - Thom Nelligan
SP Julian Merryweather - dexfarkin
CL Ken Giles - Minor Leaguer
RP Joe Biagini - DangYouToHeck
RP Ryan Tepara -
RP Tim Mayza -
RP Thomas Pannone - Lunchboxstrikezone
RP Danny Barnes -
RP Elvis Luciano - radivel
RP Mark Leiter Jr. -
C Danny Jansen - Expo45
C Luke Maile -
C Hagan Danner - Siefert
1B Justin Smoak -
1B Rowdy Tellez - chas e
2B Devin Travis -
2B Cavan BViggio - Hepatozoon12
SS Lourdes Gurriel Jr - Martin Barratt
SS Bo Bichette - Rickap
3B Vlad Guerrero Jr - Everyone
3B Brandon Drury - Kate Stanwick
IF Richard Urena -
LF Teoscar Hernandez - JaysFanDL
CF Kevin Pillar -
RF Randall Grichuk - jaysfan2729
OF Billy McKinney -
OF Dalton Pompey - TerryPlaysTheGameTheRightWay
OF Dwight Smith Jr - Pidgen
DH Kendys Morales - Noone
MN Charlie Montoyo - e&n4e

Or anyone else in the organization!