Open Thread: NLDS Game Threes

New, 58 comments
Los Angeles Dodgers v. Washington Nationals Photo by Keith Birmingham/MediaNews Group/Pasadena Star-News via Getty Images

As the four American League teams take the day off, we are kicking it off with Game 3 of the NLDS. Both series are tied 1-1, so we should have some good games ahead.

First up, the Cardinals will take on the Braves at the park without the horrible chant at 4:10pm ET/1:10pm PT.

Next, the Dodgers will face the Nationals in DC at 7:45pm ET/4:45pm PT.

Please use this post as an open GameThread.

Go baseball go!