Blue Jays Minor League Free Agents

New, comments
Division Series - Texas Rangers v Toronto Blue Jays - Game Five Photo by Vaughn Ridley/Getty Images

Baseball America has a listing of minor league free agents.

The Blue Jays ones are:

RHP: Josh Almonte (AA), John Axford (AAA), Danny Barnes (AAA), Mark Leiter Jr. (AAA), Willy Ortiz (AA), Francisco Rios (AAA)

LHP: Matt Dermody (AAA), Shawn Morimando (AAA)

C: Patrick Cantwell (AAA), Michael de la Cruz (AAA), Javier Hernandez (HiA), Alberto Mineo (AA), Andres Sotillo (AA)

2B: Deiferson Barreto (HiA)

OF: Socrates Brito (AAA), Patrick Kivlehan (AAA), Jordan Patterson (AAA), Dalton Pompey (AAA)

Some of them will be back. Which ones would you like to see back?

I’m going to hate to lose Dalton Pompey, but it is likely better for him to try his luck with a different organization. I think Barnes would be better off with another organization too.