FanPost

May 14th BBB meetup in San Francisco?

Hey, who's up for seeing the Jays when the visit the Giants on May 14th? Game is 6:45PM PDT in beautiful Oracle Park

- What level of tickets would be people be interested in?

- I'm happy to help organize, how do people normally buy tickets together?

Post if you're interested and also message me!

(There's an afternoon game on the 15th but I can't make it myself ...)