FanPost

Advice for buying Jays tickets?

My family is visiting T dot this summer and we're looking to catch a Jays game while we're in town. It's been a few years since I last attended a game, and since then it feels as if the whole system for buying tickets has changed. There's now dynamic pricing, and some fan sites recommend stubhub or seat geek. Would you have some advice as to where the best place to go is to get tickets, and what the best timing would be? Also, is the Family Value Combo worth it, or is it better just to pay regular price and bring your own food?

Thanks in advance!