clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

GameThread Game #10: Blue Jays at Cleveland

MLB: World Series-Chicago Cubs at Cleveland Indians Tommy Gilligan-USA TODAY Sports

Let’s get back to our winnings ways.

Thomas Pannone will get the chance to start in the home park of the team that drafted him. Hopefully he can match his performance from the last time he faced them (2 ER over 6.1 IP) in September of last year.

Here is today’s lineup, which looks much better than it has as of late. Freddy Galvis has been bumped up to the lead-off spot, Gurriel and McKinney have been bumped down to the bottom, and at the time of writing Justin Smoak is back in.

Today's Lineups

BLUE JAYS INDIANS
Freddy Galvis - SS Greg Allen - CF
Teoscar Hernandez - LF Jose Ramirez - 3B
Justin Smoak - DH Jordan Luplow - RF
Randal Grichuk - CF Carlos Santana - 1B
Rowdy Tellez - 1B Hanley Ramirez - DH
Brandon Drury - 3B Jake Bauers - LF
Danny Jansen - C Roberto Perez - C
Billy McKinney - RF Max Moroff - 2B
Lourdes Gurriel - 2B Eric Stamets - SS

Poll

Will the Jays get a hit before the 6th inning?

This poll is closed

  • 59%
    Of course!
    (37 votes)
  • 40%
    I’m skeptical
    (25 votes)
62 votes total Vote Now

Poll

How many times will Freddy reach base in the lead-off spot?

This poll is closed

  • 6%
    0
    (4 votes)
  • 46%
    1
    (27 votes)
  • 39%
    2
    (23 votes)
  • 6%
    3+
    (4 votes)
58 votes total Vote Now

Poll

How many innings will Thomas Pannone record against his former team?

This poll is closed

  • 21%
    < 3
    (13 votes)
  • 67%
    4-5
    (41 votes)
  • 11%
    6+
    (7 votes)
61 votes total Vote Now
GO JAYS GO

We are glad you are here, and hope you feel welcome. As a reminder, we have rules. Mostly it's "don't be terrible." If a moderator asks you to stop doing something, please stop. If you want to discuss the rules, don't do it in the thread. Email Tom instead. We also have a BBB Glossary full of GameThread lingo you can find here.