GameThread Game #57: Blue Jays at Rockies

New, 655 comments
Milwaukee Brewers v Colorado Rockies Photo by Justin Edmonds/Getty Images

The Blue Jays are in Colorado for the first time since 2016. The Jays took two out of three in that series, scoring a total of 24 runs over the three games.

One game had an almost 3 hour delay while a hail storm passed through, and the Jays ended up winning that one 14-9.

Here are today’s lineups. Tellez will play 1st base, forcing Smoak to the bench, Biggio is back in at second, and Galvis will lead off.

Today's Lineups

BLUE JAYS ROCKIES
Freddy Galvis - SS Raimel Tapia - LF
Vladimir Guerrero Jr. - 3B Trevor Story - SS
Rowdy Tellez - 1B David Dahl - RF
Lourdes Gurriel - LF Nolan Arenado - 3B
Randal Grichuk - RF Daniel Murphy - 1B
Cavan Biggio - 2B Ryan McMahon - 2B
Jonathan Davis - CF Ian Desmond - CF
Luke Maile - C Tony Wolters - C
Edwin Jackson - RHP German Marquez - RHP

Poll

How many games will the Jays win in this series?

This poll is closed

  • 39%
    0
    (28 votes)
  • 46%
    1
    (33 votes)
  • 8%
    2
    (6 votes)
  • 5%
    All 3
    (4 votes)
71 votes total Vote Now

Poll

Will Lourdes Gurriel Jr get another extra base hit today?

This poll is closed

  • 75%
    Heck yes, it’s Coors!
    (44 votes)
  • 24%
    Unfortunately not
    (14 votes)
58 votes total Vote Now

Poll

How many total home runs will the Jays hit in this series?

This poll is closed

  • 13%
    0-2
    (8 votes)
  • 60%
    3-4
    (35 votes)
  • 18%
    5-7
    (11 votes)
  • 6%
    8+
    (4 votes)
58 votes total Vote Now

GO JAYS GO

We are glad you are here, and hope you feel welcome. As a reminder, we have rules. Mostly it's "don't be terrible." If a moderator asks you to stop doing something, please stop. If you want to discuss the rules, don't do it in the thread. Email Tom instead. We also have a BBB Glossary full of GameThread lingo you can find here.