GameThread Game #68: Blue Jays at Orioles

New, 235 comments
Houston Astros v Baltimore Orioles Photo by Rob Carr/Getty Images

Tonight is the night of an epic sporting event not only for the entire city of Toronto, but also for the country of Canada. And the Raptors are also playing. I kid, I kid.

We have a rubber match between the Blue Jays and the Orioles. With their win yesterday, at least the Jays will finish the series ahead of the O’s. This is the most we can hope for these days.

Here are tonight’s lineups. Biggio gets a start in right field, Guerrero is back in at 3rd, and Danny Jansen will catch for Marcus Stroman.

Today's Lineups

BLUE JAYS ORIOLES
Eric Sogard - 2B Jonathan Villar - 2B
Vladimir Guerrero Jr. - 3B Anthony Santander - LF
Lourdes Gurriel - LF Trey Mancini - RF
Justin Smoak - 1B Chance Sisco - C
Rowdy Tellez - DH Renato Nunez - DH
Teoscar Hernandez - CF Rio Ruiz - 3B
Cavan Biggio - RF Stevie Wilkerson - CF
Freddy Galvis - SS Chris Davis - 1B
Danny Jansen - C Richie Martin - SS

Poll

How many double plays will the Jays turn behind Marcus Stroman?

This poll is closed

  • 15%
    0-1
    (8 votes)
  • 46%
    2
    (24 votes)
  • 25%
    3
    (13 votes)
  • 13%
    4+
    (7 votes)
52 votes total Vote Now

Poll

Will the Blue Jays score more than two runs?

This poll is closed

  • 86%
    Seems like they should
    (45 votes)
  • 13%
    Not tonight
    (7 votes)
52 votes total Vote Now

Poll

Will the Raptors be crowned NBA Champions tonight?

This poll is closed

  • 51%
    Heck yes
    (24 votes)
  • 19%
    Obviously
    (9 votes)
  • 29%
    Let’s plan the parade!
    (14 votes)
47 votes total Vote Now

GO JAYS GO

We are glad you are here, and hope you feel welcome. As a reminder, we have rules. Mostly it's "don't be terrible." If a moderator asks you to stop doing something, please stop. If you want to discuss the rules, don't do it in the thread. Email Tom instead. We also have a BBB Glossary full of GameThread lingo you can find here.