GameThread Game #74: Angels at Blue Jays

New, 628 comments
Kansas City Royals v Toronto Blue Jays Photo By Dave Sandford/Getty Images

Another day, another chance to get the first win of the season against the Angels.

Here’s an interesting tidbit from the farm:

And hey, some good news:

Here are today’s lineups. Vlad is back in at 3rd, Teoscar is still out and Drury will play RF.

Today's Lineups

ANGELS BLUE JAYS
Tommy La Stella - 2B Eric Sogard - DH
Mike Trout - CF Vladimir Guerrero Jr. - 3B
Shohei Ohtani - DH Lourdes Gurriel - LF
Justin Upton - LF Randal Grichuk - CF
Kole Calhoun - RF Freddy Galvis - SS
David Fletcher - 3B Cavan Biggio - 2B
Justin Bour - 1B Danny Jansen - C
Jonathan Lucroy - C Rowdy Tellez - 1B
Luis Rengifo - SS Brandon Drury - RF

Poll

How many earned runs will Aaron Sanchez give up tonight?

This poll is closed

  • 2%
    0-1
    (1 vote)
  • 22%
    2-3
    (11 votes)
  • 57%
    4-5
    (28 votes)
  • 18%
    6+
    (9 votes)
49 votes total Vote Now

Poll

How many times will Eric Sogard reach base as the lead off DH?

This poll is closed

  • 13%
    0
    (6 votes)
  • 32%
    1
    (14 votes)
  • 51%
    2
    (22 votes)
  • 2%
    3+
    (1 vote)
43 votes total Vote Now

Poll

How many total runs will Mike Trout and Shohei Ohtani bat in tonight?

This poll is closed

  • 2%
    0-1
    (1 vote)
  • 43%
    2-3
    (21 votes)
  • 29%
    4-5
    (14 votes)
  • 25%
    6+
    (12 votes)
48 votes total Vote Now

GO JAYS GO

We are glad you are here, and hope you feel welcome. As a reminder, we have rules. Mostly it's "don't be terrible." If a moderator asks you to stop doing something, please stop. If you want to discuss the rules, don't do it in the thread. Email Tom instead. We also have a BBB Glossary full of GameThread lingo you can find here.