GameThread Game #59: Blue Jays at Rockies

New, 318 comments
MLB: Arizona Diamondbacks at Colorado Rockies Ron Chenoy-USA TODAY Sports

Today the Jays will look to prevent the sweep behind Aaron Sanchez. I will be at Dodger Stadium for the first time this season. Woot woot.

This is fine:

Here are today’s lineups. Biggio gets his first start in the outfield, joined on the other side by Brandon Drury. Grichuk will be in CF. It should be fine. Luke Maile will catch for Aaron Sanchez.

Today's Lineups

BLUE JAYS ROCKIES
Eric Sogard - 2B Raimel Tapia - LF
Vladimir Guerrero Jr. - 3B David Dahl - RF
Justin Smoak - 1B Nolan Arenado - 3B
Randal Grichuk - CF Daniel Murphy - 1B
Cavan Biggio - RF Ryan McMahon - 2B
Brandon Drury - LF Brendan Rodgers - SS
Freddy Galvis - SS Chris Iannetta - C
Luke Maile - C Garrett Hampson - CF
Aaron Sanchez - RHP A. Senzatela - RHP

Poll

Will Buck Martinez misstate a player’s name today?

This poll is closed

  • 78%
    Seems inevitable (thin air)
    (30 votes)
  • 21%
    Not today
    (8 votes)
38 votes total Vote Now

Poll

How many innings will Aaron Sanchez pitch today?

This poll is closed

  • 9%
    0-2
    (4 votes)
  • 53%
    3-4
    (22 votes)
  • 26%
    5
    (11 votes)
  • 9%
    6+
    (4 votes)
41 votes total Vote Now

Poll

Will a Blue Jay hit a home run today?

This poll is closed

  • 82%
    Seems like they should
    (34 votes)
  • 17%
    Not today
    (7 votes)
41 votes total Vote Now
GO JAYS GO

We are glad you are here, and hope you feel welcome. As a reminder, we have rules. Mostly it's "don't be terrible." If a moderator asks you to stop doing something, please stop. If you want to discuss the rules, don't do it in the thread. Email Tom instead. We also have a BBB Glossary full of GameThread lingo you can find here.