GameThread Game #79: Blue Jays at Yankees

New, comments
Tampa Bay Rays v New York Yankees Photo by Al Bello/Getty Images

The Blue Jays are playing at Yankee Stadium for the first time this season...in late June. I’d like to take this time to remind our hitters that there is a short porch in right field they can take advantage of. A revenge homer from McKinney would do nicely.

Here are today’s lineups. McKinney is in right, So Good Sogard will lead off and DH again, and Maile will catch for Sanchez. Both Aaron Judge and EE are on the bench for the Sith.

Today's Lineups

BLUE JAYS YANKEES
Eric Sogard - DH DJ LeMahieu - 1B
Vladimir Guerrero Jr. - 3B Luke Voit - DH
Lourdes Gurriel - LF Aaron Hicks - CF
Cavan Biggio - 2B Gary Sanchez - C
Randal Grichuk - CF Giancarlo Stanton - RF
Rowdy Tellez - 1B Didi Gregorius - SS
Freddy Galvis - SS Gleyber Torres - 2B
Billy McKinney - RF Gio Urshela - 3B
Luke Maile - C Brett Gardner - LF

Poll

How many games will the Jays win in this series?

This poll is closed

  • 19%
    0
    (11 votes)
  • 39%
    1
    (22 votes)
  • 23%
    2
    (13 votes)
  • 17%
    All 3!
    (10 votes)
56 votes total Vote Now

Poll

After today’s outing, Aaron Sanchez’s 5.49 ERA will be

This poll is closed

  • 44%
    Higher
    (25 votes)
  • 55%
    Lower
    (31 votes)
56 votes total Vote Now

Poll

Will a Blue Jay hit a homer into the short right field porch?

This poll is closed

  • 75%
    Heck yes
    (40 votes)
  • 24%
    Sadly no
    (13 votes)
53 votes total Vote Now
GO JAYS GO

We are glad you are here, and hope you feel welcome. As a reminder, we have rules. Mostly it's "don't be terrible." If a moderator asks you to stop doing something, please stop. If you want to discuss the rules, don't do it in the thread. Email Tom instead. We also have a BBB Glossary full of GameThread lingo you can find here.