GameThread Game #60: Yankees at Blue Jays

New, 297 comments
Toronto Blue Jays v Colorado Rockies Photo by Matthew Stockman/Getty Images

The Jays are back home after an abysmal road trip, and are taking on the Evil Empire for the first time this season. They are more Evil Empire than the AAA SWB Railriders they were earlier in the season, but are still down many of their regulars.

We have some (mostly positive) injury updates:

Here are tonight’s lineups. Biggio is in right field, Grichuk’s in center, and Jansen will catch for Clayton Richard.

Today's Lineups

YANKEES BLUE JAYS
DJ LeMahieu - 2B Eric Sogard - 2B
Luke Voit - 1B Vladimir Guerrero Jr. - 3B
Gary Sanchez - C Justin Smoak - 1B
Aaron Hicks - CF Rowdy Tellez - DH
Gleyber Torres - SS Randal Grichuk - CF
Clint Frazier - DH Cavan Biggio - RF
Gio Urshela - 3B Lourdes Gurriel - LF
Cameron Maybin - RF Freddy Galvis - SS
Brett Gardner - LF Danny Jansen - C

Poll

How many games will the Jays win in this series?

This poll is closed

  • 39%
    0
    (23 votes)
  • 41%
    1
    (24 votes)
  • 5%
    2
    (3 votes)
  • 13%
    3
    (8 votes)
58 votes total Vote Now

Poll

How many home runs will the Yankees hit in this series?

This poll is closed

  • 14%
    0-2
    (8 votes)
  • 16%
    3-4
    (9 votes)
  • 29%
    5-6
    (16 votes)
  • 40%
    7+ (help us)
    (22 votes)
55 votes total Vote Now

Poll

How many innings will Clayton Richard pitch today?

This poll is closed

  • 5%
    0-2
    (3 votes)
  • 46%
    3-4
    (25 votes)
  • 35%
    5
    (19 votes)
  • 12%
    6+
    (7 votes)
54 votes total Vote Now
GO JAYS GO

We are glad you are here, and hope you feel welcome. As a reminder, we have rules. Mostly it's "don't be terrible." If a moderator asks you to stop doing something, please stop. If you want to discuss the rules, don't do it in the thread. Email Tom instead. We also have a BBB Glossary full of GameThread lingo you can find here.