GameThread Game #111: Blue Jays at Orioles

New, comments
San Diego Padres v Baltimore Orioles Photo by Rob Carr/Getty Images

Today is the first day of a new month, and hopefully a fresh start for this young Blue Jays team. Let’s continue to ride the three game win streak and try to make it four.

Here are today’s lineups. Bichette gets a DH day, McKinney gets the start in left, and Jansen will catch for Trent Thornton.

Today's Lineups

BLUE JAYS ORIOLES
Bo Bichette - DH Jonathan Villar - SS
Cavan Biggio - 2B Trey Mancini - RF
Vladimir Guerrero Jr. - 3B Anthony Santander - LF
Justin Smoak - 1B Renato Nunez - DH
Randal Grichuk - RF Jace Peterson - 3B
Freddy Galvis - SS Chance Sisco - C
Teoscar Hernandez - CF Hanser Alberto - 2B
Billy McKinney - LF Chris Davis - 1B
Danny Jansen - C Stevie Wilkerson - CF

Poll

How many games will the Jays win in this series?

This poll is closed

  • 5%
    0
    (4 votes)
  • 1%
    1
    (1 vote)
  • 44%
    2
    (33 votes)
  • 48%
    All 3!
    (36 votes)
74 votes total Vote Now

Poll

Will Jason Adam or Buddy Boshers pitch a scoreless inning in their Blue Jays debut?

This poll is closed

  • 70%
    Heck yes
    (48 votes)
  • 29%
    Sadly no
    (20 votes)
68 votes total Vote Now

Poll

How many runs will the Jays score in this series in aggregate?

This poll is closed

  • 2%
    0-4
    (2 votes)
  • 7%
    5-10
    (6 votes)
  • 35%
    11-15
    (30 votes)
  • 55%
    16+
    (47 votes)
85 votes total Vote Now
GO JAYS GO

We are glad you are here, and hope you feel welcome. As a reminder, we have rules. Mostly it's "don't be terrible." If a moderator asks you to stop doing something, please stop. If you want to discuss the rules, don't do it in the thread. Email Tom instead. We also have a BBB Glossary full of GameThread lingo you can find here.