GameThread Game #121: Yankees at Blue Jays

New, comments
New York Yankees v Toronto Blue Jays Photo by Cole Burston/Getty Images

Winning a four game series against the Yankees would be a remarkable feat for the 2019 Blue Jays. It would also make my crazy optimistic prediction in the first game poll spot on, so make it happen, Baby Jays!

Our top pitching prospect has a great sense of humour:

Poll

Will Teoscar hit another tehomer today?

This poll is closed

  • 70%
    Heck yes
    (29 votes)
  • 29%
    Sadly no
    (12 votes)
41 votes total Vote Now

Poll

Will Bo Bichette reach first base safely at least once today to continue his on base streak?

This poll is closed

  • 97%
    Heck yes
    (43 votes)
  • 2%
    Sadly no
    (1 vote)
44 votes total Vote Now

Poll

How many runs will the Jays score off Tanaka?

This poll is closed

  • 13%
    0-1
    (6 votes)
  • 34%
    2-3
    (15 votes)
  • 34%
    4-5
    (15 votes)
  • 16%
    6+
    (7 votes)
43 votes total Vote Now
GO JAYS GO

We are glad you are here, and hope you feel welcome. As a reminder, we have rules. Mostly it's "don't be terrible." If a moderator asks you to stop doing something, please stop. If you want to discuss the rules, don't do it in the thread. Email Tom instead. We also have a BBB Glossary full of GameThread lingo you can find here.