FanPost

Blue Jays Invade Seattle. Who's goin?

Bluebird Banter catching a ballgame in Seattle in 2018 - Minor Leaguer

August 23, 24, 25 Jays are going to be in Seattle for their annual trip.

Who is planning on going? I will going to all three games, Fri and Sunday with the family and Saturday by myself (so I can watch the game in peace lol).

If there's interest we can do a meetup like last year.