GameThread Game #122: Rangers at Blue Jays

New, comments
MLB: New York Yankees at Toronto Blue Jays Gerry Angus-USA TODAY Sports

The Blue Jays are welcoming noted ALDS rivals the Texas Rangers into town for a 3 game series. The Jays haven’t seen the Rangers since early May, so it’s been a while.

Here is today’s Freddy-less lineup. Bichette, Biggio and Guerrero stay atop, Smoak gets a DH day and Drury will start at first.

Today's Lineups

RANGERS BLUE JAYS
Shin-Soo Choo - DH Bo Bichette - SS
Danny Santana - CF Cavan Biggio - 2B
Elvis Andrus - SS Vladimir Guerrero Jr. - 3B
Willie Calhoun - LF Justin Smoak - DH
Nomar Mazara - RF Randal Grichuk - RF
Rougned Odor - 2B Teoscar Hernandez - CF
Logan Forsythe - 1B Derek Fisher - LF
Isiah Kiner-Falefa - 3B Brandon Drury - 1B
Jose Trevino - C Danny Jansen - C

Poll

How many games will the Jays win in this series?

This poll is closed

  • 3%
    0
    (3 votes)
  • 10%
    1
    (8 votes)
  • 43%
    2
    (35 votes)
  • 42%
    All 3!
    (34 votes)
80 votes total Vote Now

Poll

How many scoreless innings will the Jays bullpen provide today?

This poll is closed

  • 34%
    0-3
    (23 votes)
  • 37%
    4-5
    (25 votes)
  • 28%
    6-7
    (19 votes)
  • 0%
    8-9
    (0 votes)
67 votes total Vote Now

Poll

Will Bo Bichette’s on base streak continue throughout this series?

This poll is closed

  • 90%
    Heck yes
    (65 votes)
  • 9%
    Sadly no
    (7 votes)
72 votes total Vote Now
GO JAYS GO

We are glad you are here, and hope you feel welcome. As a reminder, we have rules. Mostly it's "don't be terrible." If a moderator asks you to stop doing something, please stop. If you want to discuss the rules, don't do it in the thread. Email Tom instead. We also have a BBB Glossary full of GameThread lingo you can find here.