clock menu more-arrow no yes

The Blue Jays’ Bo Bichette’s flow featured on new t-shirt

“Bo Flows” is the latest MLBPA-licensed t-shirt from BreakingT

A Bo Bichette t-shirt is here, by popular demand! When BreakingT released their “Blue Genes” shirt featuring Bichette, Vladimir Guerrero Jr., and Cavan Biggio, they received a bunch of request for one that highlights Bo by himself.

Photo of a royal blue t-shirt featuring Blue Jays rookie Bo Bichette running in the foreground with white text “BO FLOWS” in the background.

Bo Bichette, as we found out recently, was named after Bo Jackson, who was the star of a series of shoe ads featuring the slogan “Bo Knows”. BreakingT decided to play on that and the way the young rookie’s hair looks when he’s using his foot speed in their new “Bo Flows” tee. Did you know that his secret is using horse shampoo?

Click here to check out the Bo Flows t-shirt!

Unlike shirts from unlicensed sources, BreakingT’s shirts are licensed by the MLBPA, which means the players benefit from every sale, which is pretty fair, no? The design is durably screenprinted on a very soft and comfortable cotton/polyester heather blue shirt. I’ve washed my Jose Bautista bat flip shirt numerous times since October 2015 and it still looks great.

Click here to check out the rest of BreakingT’s Toronto collection, which has both Blue Jays and Raptors tees!

Toronto Blue Jays Birthdays

Happy Birthday Jack Morris

Toronto Blue Jays Gameday Previews

Game #36 Preview: Flexen vs Kikuchi