GameThread Game #123: Rangers at Blue Jays

New, comments
MLB: Texas Rangers at Toronto Blue Jays Dan Hamilton-USA TODAY Sports

Last night was a ton of fun. Somewhere, Jose Bautista is smiling. The kids...they’re alright.

Here are today’s lineups. Billy McKinney gets a start in right field, Drury is in left, and Reese McGuire will catch. Rowdy Tellez has been recalled and will be active for tonight’s game.

Today's Lineups

RANGERS BLUE JAYS
Shin-Soo Choo - RF Bo Bichette - SS
Danny Santana - 1B Cavan Biggio - 2B
Elvis Andrus - SS Vladimir Guerrero Jr. - 3B
Willie Calhoun - LF Justin Smoak - 1B
Hunter Pence - DH Randal Grichuk - DH
Rougned Odor - 2B Teoscar Hernandez - CF
Logan Forsythe - 3B Billy McKinney - RF
Delino DeShields Jr. - CF Brandon Drury - LF
Jeff Mathis - C Reese McGuire - C

Poll

Will Rowdy Tellez make a pinch hit appearance tonight?

This poll is closed

  • 67%
    Yeah he will!
    (43 votes)
  • 32%
    Not tonight
    (21 votes)
64 votes total Vote Now

Poll

Who will hit a home run tonight?

This poll is closed

  • 47%
    A Blue Jays outfielder
    (29 votes)
  • 49%
    A Blue Jays infielder (inc. catcher)
    (30 votes)
  • 3%
    Sadly no one
    (2 votes)
61 votes total Vote Now

Poll

Will Thomas Pannone pitch 5 innings or more tonight?

This poll is closed

  • 39%
    Heck yes
    (25 votes)
  • 60%
    Sadly no
    (38 votes)
63 votes total Vote Now

GO JAYS GO

We are glad you are here, and hope you feel welcome. As a reminder, we have rules. Mostly it's "don't be terrible." If a moderator asks you to stop doing something, please stop. If you want to discuss the rules, don't do it in the thread. Email Tom instead. We also have a BBB Glossary full of GameThread lingo you can find here.