GameThread Game #124: Rangers at Blue Jays

New, comments

Going for the sweep

Texas Rangers v Toronto Blue Jays Photo by Mark Blinch/Getty Images

The Jays will have the opportunity to sweep the Rangers today, which is something they are somewhat of an expert at. Turns out beating the Rangers is more fun than beating most teams. It’s been a really fun series so far, so our expectations are high for this one.

Here are today’s lineups that will look for the 3rd consecutive W. A slight variation of the BeeGees lead off, Rowdy gets a start at 1st, and Drury will play third base.

Today's Lineups

RANGERS BLUE JAYS
Shin-Soo Choo - DH Bo Bichette - SS
Danny Santana - 1B Cavan Biggio - 2B
Elvis Andrus - SS Vladimir Guerrero Jr. - DH
Willie Calhoun - LF Randal Grichuk - RF
Nomar Mazara - RF Teoscar Hernandez - CF
Rougned Odor - 2B Rowdy Tellez - 1B
Isiah Kiner-Falefa - 3B Brandon Drury - 3B
Delino DeShields Jr. - CF Derek Fisher - LF
Jose Trevino - C Danny Jansen - C

Poll

How many more strikeouts than walks will Sean-Reid Foley have today?

This poll is closed

  • 15%
    0-1
    (11 votes)
  • 38%
    2-3
    (27 votes)
  • 25%
    4-5
    (18 votes)
  • 20%
    6+
    (14 votes)
70 votes total Vote Now

Poll

Who will hit a home run today?

This poll is closed

  • 11%
    A Jays outfielder
    (9 votes)
  • 14%
    A Jays infielder (inc catcher)
    (11 votes)
  • 65%
    Both!
    (50 votes)
  • 7%
    Neither :(
    (6 votes)
76 votes total Vote Now

Poll

Will the Jays manage the sweep today?

This poll is closed

  • 83%
    Heck yes! They’ll mess with Texas!
    (60 votes)
  • 16%
    Sadly no
    (12 votes)
72 votes total Vote Now

GO JAYS GO

We are glad you are here, and hope you feel welcome. As a reminder, we have rules. Mostly it's "don't be terrible." If a moderator asks you to stop doing something, please stop. If you want to discuss the rules, don't do it in the thread. Email Tom instead. We also have a BBB Glossary full of GameThread lingo you can find here.