Question time: What player would you never want to see on the Blue Jays?

New, comments
Texas Rangers v Toronto Blue Jays Photo by Mark Blinch/Getty Images

I’ve always thought I didn’t actively cheer against players on other teams (unless, of course, they are playing against the Blue Jays), but then someone like Roughned Odor comes along and, well, I take great glee in his strikeouts and errors. I generally like to see players perform well, because baseball is entertainment and I enjoy watching great plays.

There have been others, I’m sure, but Odor seems to bring out the hate in me.

I dislike the unwritten rule police, but then I grudgingly admire the ones that live by it too (though not to the point of liking them starting fights or throwing at players). The ones I don’t like are the ones that think the unwritten rules belong to others, but not me. Dennis Eckersley complains about Marcus Stroman acting much the way he did just irritates me to no end.

Odor, well he’s an example of that. He claims to be outraged at Jose Bautista’s bat flip, but he does it himself.

Anyway, I thought I’d ask “What player you would never want to see on the Blue Jays?” Not for performance reasons, though Odor falls into that range too, but for personality reasons. I guess it is another way of asking what player do you dislike the most in the majors.