GameThread Game #125: Mariners at Blue Jays

New, comments
MLB: Texas Rangers at Toronto Blue Jays Kevin Sousa-USA TODAY Sports

The Blue Jays will play against the Mariners for the first time this year (seriously MLB with the scheduling) before heading out to the West Coast (:D!) and playing them again next weekend at the Rogers Center west.

Here are today’s lineups. Drury gets a DH day, Fisher will start in left, and Jansen will catch for Jacob Waguespack.

Today's Lineups

MARINERS BLUE JAYS
Mallex Smith - CF Bo Bichette - SS
J.P. Crawford - SS Cavan Biggio - 2B
Omar Narvaez - C Vladimir Guerrero Jr. - 3B
Kyle Seager - 3B Randal Grichuk - RF
Austin Nola - 1B Justin Smoak - 1B
Daniel Vogelbach - DH Teoscar Hernandez - CF
Tim Lopes - LF Brandon Drury - DH
Dee Gordon - 2B Derek Fisher - LF
Dylan Moore - RF Danny Jansen - C

Poll

How many games will the Jays win in this series?

This poll is closed

  • 1%
    0
    (1 vote)
  • 10%
    1
    (6 votes)
  • 52%
    2
    (30 votes)
  • 35%
    All 3!
    (20 votes)
57 votes total Vote Now

Poll

Will Bo Bichette’s on base streak continue through this series?

This poll is closed

  • 85%
    Heck yes
    (47 votes)
  • 14%
    Sadly no
    (8 votes)
55 votes total Vote Now

Poll

Which Blue Jays starter will have the best outing this series?

This poll is closed

  • 50%
    Waguespack
    (9 votes)
  • 44%
    Thornton
    (8 votes)
  • 5%
    Pannone
    (1 vote)
18 votes total Vote Now

GO JAYS GO

We are glad you are here, and hope you feel welcome. As a reminder, we have rules. Mostly it's "don't be terrible." If a moderator asks you to stop doing something, please stop. If you want to discuss the rules, don't do it in the thread. Email Tom instead. We also have a BBB Glossary full of GameThread lingo you can find here.