Vladimir Guerrero leaves game with left knee discomfort

New, comments
MLB: Seattle Mariners at Toronto Blue Jays Dan Hamilton-USA TODAY Sports

Vladimir Guerrero Jr. left today’s game in the third inning. No word on an injury, but it has me worried. He didn’t come out for the top for the third. He did make a play in the top of the second inning. It is possible he strained something.

Hoping it is nothing series. We will update when we know more.

Update: Buck said it was left knee discomfort.

This seems like it is where he hurt the knee: