GameThread Game #127: Mariners at Blue Jays

New, comments
Seattle Mariners v Toronto Blue Jays Photo by Vaughn Ridley/Getty Images

The Blue Jays will be playing in a rubber match with the Mariners today, and my only request is that nobody else gets hurt before they touch down in Los Angeles. Am willing to subject them to being bubble wrapped or whatever else is necessary to accomplish this mission.

Here are today’s lineups. Vlad Jr is of course, out. Tellez will DH, Drury will play 3rd and Jansen will catch for Pannone.

Today's Lineups

MARINERS BLUE JAYS
Tim Lopes - LF Bo Bichette - SS
Dee Gordon - SS Cavan Biggio - 2B
Austin Nola - 2B Randal Grichuk - RF
Kyle Seager - 3B Teoscar Hernandez - CF
Domingo Santana - DH Justin Smoak - 1B
Daniel Vogelbach - 1B Rowdy Tellez - DH
Tom Murphy - C Brandon Drury - 3B
Keon Broxton - CF Danny Jansen - C
Dylan Moore - RF Billy McKinney - LF

Poll

Will Thomas Pannone pitch at least 4 quality innings today?

This poll is closed

  • 61%
    Heck yes
    (30 votes)
  • 38%
    Sadly no
    (19 votes)
49 votes total Vote Now

Poll

Will the Jays have 8 or more hits today?

This poll is closed

  • 84%
    Heck yes
    (42 votes)
  • 16%
    Sadly no
    (8 votes)
50 votes total Vote Now

Poll

How many home runs will the Jays hit today?

This poll is closed

  • 9%
    Just one
    (5 votes)
  • 41%
    Two sounds nice
    (21 votes)
  • 43%
    Three or more!
    (22 votes)
  • 5%
    Sadly none
    (3 votes)
51 votes total Vote Now
GO JAYS GO

We are glad you are here, and hope you feel welcome. As a reminder, we have rules. Mostly it's "don't be terrible." If a moderator asks you to stop doing something, please stop. If you want to discuss the rules, don't do it in the thread. Email Tom instead. We also have a BBB Glossary full of GameThread lingo you can find here.