GameThread Game #112: Blue Jays at Orioles

New, comments
Tampa Bay Rays v Baltimore Orioles - Game Two Photo by Will Newton/Getty Images

The Blue Jays are going for their fifth win in a row (which would be a season high) and a guaranteed split. What a joy it is to play the OrioLOLes.

Here are today’s lineups. The BeeGees make up the first four batters, Galvis gets a start at 2nd, and Fisher will get his first start as a Blue Jay in center. Handsome Randy is apparently still handsome:

Nick Kingham has been recalled, and Billy McKinney has been optioned back down to AAA.

Today's Lineups

BLUE JAYS ORIOLES
Bo Bichette - SS Jonathan Villar - 2B
Cavan Biggio - RF Trey Mancini - RF
Lourdes Gurriel - LF Anthony Santander - CF
Vladimir Guerrero Jr. - 3B Renato Nunez - 3B
Justin Smoak - DH Jace Peterson - LF
Freddy Galvis - 2B Pedro Severino - C
Brandon Drury - 1B Chance Sisco - DH
Derek Fisher - CF Chris Davis - 1B
Danny Jansen - C Richie Martin - SS

Poll

How many times will Derek Fisher safely reach first base?

This poll is closed

  • 30%
    0
    (17 votes)
  • 37%
    1
    (21 votes)
  • 23%
    2
    (13 votes)
  • 8%
    3+
    (5 votes)
56 votes total Vote Now

Poll

How many pitchers will the Blue Jays use tonight?

This poll is closed

  • 16%
    1-3
    (9 votes)
  • 78%
    4-5
    (44 votes)
  • 3%
    6-7
    (2 votes)
  • 1%
    8+
    (1 vote)
56 votes total Vote Now

Poll

How many extra base hits will the BeeGees have tonight?

This poll is closed

  • 1%
    0-1
    (1 vote)
  • 32%
    2-3
    (17 votes)
  • 45%
    4-5
    (24 votes)
  • 20%
    6+
    (11 votes)
53 votes total Vote Now
GO JAYS GO

We are glad you are here, and hope you feel welcome. As a reminder, we have rules. Mostly it's "don't be terrible." If a moderator asks you to stop doing something, please stop. If you want to discuss the rules, don't do it in the thread. Email Tom instead. We also have a BBB Glossary full of GameThread lingo you can find here.