GameThread Game #140: Blue Jays at Dodgers

New, comments
Miami Marlins v Los Angeles Dodgers Photo by Jayne Kamin-Oncea/Getty Images

I will sadly not be attending tonight’s game, so the Jays will probably win. My presence has already caused a perfect 5-for-5 in losses this year with a -25 run differential. Here’s hoping for a good game (but not too good that I will be sad I missed it).

Here are tonight’s lineups. Vlad is back in at 3rd, Rowdy gets another start at 1st, Grichuk gets a start in center, and McKinney will play in right field.

Today's Lineups

BLUE JAYS DODGERS
Bo Bichette - SS A.J. Pollock - CF
Cavan Biggio - 2B Max Muncy - 1B
Vladimir Guerrero Jr. - 3B Justin Turner - 3B
Rowdy Tellez - 1B Cody Bellinger - RF
Randal Grichuk - CF Corey Seager - SS
Billy McKinney - RF Enrique Hernandez - 2B
Danny Jansen - C Joc Pederson - LF
Derek Fisher - LF Russell Martin - C
Jacob Waguespack - RHP Kenta Maeda - RHP

Poll

Will Jacob Waguespack’s win streak continue tonight?

This poll is closed

  • 66%
    Heck yes
    (30 votes)
  • 33%
    Sadly no
    (15 votes)
45 votes total Vote Now

Poll

Where will a Blue Jay hit a home tonight?

This poll is closed

  • 46%
    Left field bleachers
    (18 votes)
  • 12%
    Right field bleachers
    (5 votes)
  • 12%
    Into a bullpen/not the bleachers
    (5 votes)
  • 28%
    A Blue Jay will not hit a home run tonight
    (11 votes)
39 votes total Vote Now

Poll

Will you still be up for the final out of this game?

This poll is closed

  • 18%
    Yes! Burning the midnight oil!
    (8 votes)
  • 25%
    Yes, but it’s not late for me
    (11 votes)
  • 55%
    Nah, I’m hitting the hay
    (24 votes)
43 votes total Vote Now

GO JAYS GO

We are glad you are here, and hope you feel welcome. As a reminder, we have rules. Mostly it's "don't be terrible." If a moderator asks you to stop doing something, please stop. If you want to discuss the rules, don't do it in the thread. Email Tom instead. We also have a BBB Glossary full of GameThread lingo you can find here.