Bo Bichette, Vladimir Guerrero Jr., Cavan Biggio on a “Blue Genes” t-shirt

New, comments

BreakingT releases a new t-shirt celebrating the three sons of major leaguers now on the Blue Jays roster.

BreakingT’s “Blue Genes” shirt
BreakingT

Bo Bichette, Vladimir Guerrero Jr., Cavan Biggio are all sons of former big leaguers and they are all current Toronto Blue Jays. Our friends at BreakingT have made a t-shirt that shows the three of them—and their gorgeous hair—towering over the city skyline and the clever “Blue Genes” tagline. Biggio even featured it on his Instagram story!

Click here to check out the Blue Genes t-shirt!

Unlike shirts from some other sites, BreakingT’s shirts are licensed by the MLBPA, which means the players get a cut of every sale, which is pretty fair, no? The design is durably screenprinted on a very soft and comfortable cotton/polyester heather blue shirt. I’ve washed my Jose Bautista bat flip shirt numerous times since October 2015 and it still looks great.

Click here to check out the rest of BreakingT’s Toronto collection, which has both Blue Jays and Raptors tees!