GameThread Game #113: Blue Jays at Orioles

New, comments
MLB: Toronto Blue Jays at Baltimore Orioles Tommy Gilligan-USA TODAY Sports

The Blue Jays are undefeated in the Bo Bichette era, and going for their 6th win in a row. A win today would also take the series. Derek Law may have said it best:

The Jays added Yennsy Diaz to the roster, Kingham goes on the DL. Diaz will be our 32nd pitcher to appear in a game, when it happens. Minor Leaguer notes that the 32 pitcher will be to honour Roy Halladay.

Here are today’s lineups.

Today's Lineups

BLUE JAYS ORIOLES
Bo Bichette - SS Hanser Alberto - 3B
Freddy Galvis - 2B Trey Mancini - RF
Lourdes Gurriel - LF Anthony Santander - LF
Vladimir Guerrero Jr. - 3B Renato Nunez - DH
Justin Smoak - 1B Pedro Severino - C
Randal Grichuk - DH Jonathan Villar - 2B
Derek Fisher - RF Chris Davis - 1B
Teoscar Hernandez - CF Stevie Wilkerson - CF
Reese McGuire - C Richie Martin - SS

Poll

Will the Blue Jays score 5 or more runs again today?

This poll is closed

  • 84%
    Heck yes
    (38 votes)
  • 15%
    Sadly no
    (7 votes)
45 votes total Vote Now

Poll

Will the Blue Jays hit two or more homers today?

This poll is closed

  • 88%
    Heck yes
    (40 votes)
  • 11%
    Sadly no
    (5 votes)
45 votes total Vote Now

Poll

How many batters will Thomas Pannone strike out today?

This poll is closed

  • 4%
    0-2
    (2 votes)
  • 65%
    3-4
    (30 votes)
  • 13%
    5-6
    (6 votes)
  • 17%
    7+
    (8 votes)
46 votes total Vote Now

GO JAYS GO

We are glad you are here, and hope you feel welcome. As a reminder, we have rules. Mostly it's "don't be terrible." If a moderator asks you to stop doing something, please stop. If you want to discuss the rules, don't do it in the thread. Email Tom instead. We also have a BBB Glossary full of GameThread lingo you can find here.