GameThread Game #114: Blue Jays at Orioles

New, comments
MLB: Cleveland Indians at Baltimore Orioles Evan Habeeb-USA TODAY Sports

Well, the winning streak is over, but the series is still ours for the taking.

Here are today’s lineups for the series finale in Baltimore. The BeeGees lead the lineup, Grichuk is back in right field, and Jansen will catch for Sean Reid-Foley.

Today's Lineups

BLUE JAYS ORIOLES
Bo Bichette - SS Jonathan Villar - SS
Cavan Biggio - 2B Trey Mancini - RF
Lourdes Gurriel - LF Anthony Santander - LF
Vladimir Guerrero Jr. - DH Renato Nunez - DH
Justin Smoak - 1B Jace Peterson - 3B
Randal Grichuk - RF Hanser Alberto - 2B
Teoscar Hernandez - CF Chance Sisco - C
Brandon Drury - 3B Chris Davis - 1B
Danny Jansen - C Stevie Wilkerson - CF

Poll

Which team would you rather watch the Jays play 19 times per year?

This poll is closed

  • 47%
    Royals
    (23 votes)
  • 52%
    Orioles
    (25 votes)
48 votes total Vote Now

Poll

How many batters will SRF walk?

This poll is closed

  • 2%
    0
    (1 vote)
  • 20%
    1-2
    (10 votes)
  • 56%
    3-4
    (27 votes)
  • 20%
    5+
    (10 votes)
48 votes total Vote Now

Poll

How many extra base hits will the BeeGees have today?

This poll is closed

  • 6%
    0-1
    (3 votes)
  • 33%
    2-3
    (16 votes)
  • 35%
    4
    (17 votes)
  • 25%
    5+
    (12 votes)
48 votes total Vote Now
GO JAYS GO

We are glad you are here, and hope you feel welcome. As a reminder, we have rules. Mostly it's "don't be terrible." If a moderator asks you to stop doing something, please stop. If you want to discuss the rules, don't do it in the thread. Email Tom instead. We also have a BBB Glossary full of GameThread lingo you can find here.