GameThread Game #117: Blue Jays at Rays

New, comments
Tampa Bay Rays Mascot

A series sweep is no longer in the cards, but a rubber match at the Trop feels like an accomplishment. Let’s do this.

Here are this afternoon’s lineups. Boba Shett is back in at SS, Vlad Jr has the day off and Reese McGuire will get a start.

Today's Lineups

BLUE JAYS RAYS
Bo Bichette - SS Ji-Man Choi - 1B
Freddy Galvis - 2B Tommy Pham - LF
Lourdes Gurriel - DH Austin Meadows - RF
Randal Grichuk - RF Avisail Garcia - DH
Justin Smoak - 1B Eric Sogard - 2B
Brandon Drury - 3B Mike Brosseau - 3B
Derek Fisher - LF Kevin Kiermaier - CF
Teoscar Hernandez - CF Mike Zunino - C
Reese McGuire - C Willy Adames - SS

Poll

Will Bo Bichette have another extra base hit today?

This poll is closed

  • 90%
    Heck yes
    (38 votes)
  • 9%
    Sadly no
    (4 votes)
42 votes total Vote Now

Poll

How many pitchers will the Jays use today?

This poll is closed

  • 1%
    3
    (1 vote)
  • 26%
    4
    (16 votes)
  • 45%
    5
    (28 votes)
  • 21%
    6
    (13 votes)
  • 4%
    7+
    (3 votes)
61 votes total Vote Now

Poll

Will a BeeGee hit a homer today?

This poll is closed

  • 62%
    Heck yes
    (22 votes)
  • 37%
    Sadly no
    (13 votes)
35 votes total Vote Now

GO JAYS GO

We are glad you are here, and hope you feel welcome. As a reminder, we have rules. Mostly it's "don't be terrible." If a moderator asks you to stop doing something, please stop. If you want to discuss the rules, don't do it in the thread. Email Tom instead. We also have a BBB Glossary full of GameThread lingo you can find here.