Prediction Time: LCS

New, 8 comments
National League Division Series Game 2: Atlanta Braves v. Miami Marlins Photo by Michael Starghill/MLB Photos via Getty Images

That was a terrific game last night. Even more terrific since the Yankees didn’t win and Chapman took the loss. It might not be much but it does push us slightly towards global justice.

But then the Astros won, so global justice took a big hit on that one.

In our LDS predictions, two got 3 of 4. MaTriS and Belisarius. But MaTriS was only off by 2 in guessing the number games the series would go. So he wins that one.

In this round there is only the two series. In the comment thread give us the winner and the number of games. Let’s guess at the number of home runs hit to use as a second tie breaker. So the three things we’ll want is series winner, number of games and total home runs hit by the four teams. And we will take a poll asking which team you are cheering on.

We have:

Astros and Rays. Game one is Sunday starting at 7:30 Eastern.

Poll

In the Astros/Rays series I’m cheering for the

This poll is closed

  • 10%
    Astros
    (12 votes)
  • 89%
    Rays
    (100 votes)
112 votes total Vote Now

And, in the NLCS, we have Braves and Dodgers. Game one is Monday at 8:00 Eastern.

Poll

In the Braves/Dodgers series I’m cheering for the

This poll is closed

  • 50%
    Braves
    (53 votes)
  • 49%
    Dodgers
    (51 votes)
104 votes total Vote Now

My picks are the Rays in 6, because if the Astros win the series I’ll be totally depressed. And 15 home runs between the teams.

And the Dodgers in 6. And 12 home runs between the teams.