Prediction Time: LDS

New, 17 comments
Los Angeles Dofgers v San Diego Padres

In our Wild Card prediction thread, we really proved we shouldn’t bet on baseball. MaTriS and I each got 5 out of 8, the only ones to do better than 50%. I’d point out that one of us only got 1 out of 8 right, but I’m too nice for that.

Let’s see if we do better on the League Division Series. They are playing bests of fives this time around. Give us your picks for the winner and the number of games.

We have:

Astros and Athletics: Game one is at 4:00 Eastern.

Poll

In the Astros/A’s series I’m cheering for the

This poll is closed

  • 14%
    Astros
    (24 votes)
  • 85%
    A’s
    (143 votes)
167 votes total Vote Now

Yankees and Rays: Game one is at 8:00 Eastern.

Poll

In the Yankees/Rays series I’m cheering for the

This poll is closed

  • 14%
    Yankees
    (24 votes)
  • 85%
    Rays
    (144 votes)
168 votes total Vote Now

Marlins and Braves: Game one is tomorrow at 2:00 Eastern.

Poll

In the Marlins/Braves series I’m cheering for the

This poll is closed

  • 41%
    Marlins
    (67 votes)
  • 58%
    Braves
    (96 votes)
163 votes total Vote Now

Padres and Dodgers: Game one is tomorrow at 9:30 Eastern.

Poll

In the Padres/Dodgers series I’m cheering for the

This poll is closed

  • 56%
    Padres
    (93 votes)