There were a fair amount of Netflix suggestions in yesterday’s off-topic thread, so let’s put them in here.
Doesn’t have to be Netflix. Amazon Prime has some good shows. I liked:
- Good Omens. I loved the book and the series was true to the book, since Neil Gaiman was the show runner.
- Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. The second season might be as good as TV gets
- The second season of Fleabag was weird and funny.
- The Boys was dark. Beyond dark. Justice League of America with no morals.
- I watched the Sopranos from start to finish, over a few months.
I’m kind of looking for a comedy since I’ve been watching so dark and strange stuff of late. I think something light and funny might be a plan.