Pearson unlikely to start season with Jays

New, 8 comments
MLB: Spring Training-New York Yankees at Toronto Blue Jays Kim Klement-USA TODAY Sports

It is looking like the Blue Jays will have Nate Pearson sit for the first week of the season. 7 days would give the Jays an extra year of control and I can’t say that I wouldn’t do the same thing.

Trent Thornton will be most likely be the number 5 starter off the start of the season.

And there is a little fight going on between Marcus Stroman and Randal Grichuk on Twitter. This is where I show my age, but someone should talk to the two of them and tell them that they both look bad doing this (by talk I mean sit them down in a room and beat on them).

I’m not going to post the tweets here but if you want to see it, it is here.